On this easy going discovery tour of Antwerp, we will explore different quarters of the city with their typical characteristics.
Our personal horse carriage will take us trough the historic city centre to the trendy south, build according to the streetplan of Paris, France, and we will marvel at the splendid 19th century mansions and extravagant monuments.
Northbound, we’ll witness a completely different atmosphere at ‘het Eilandje’ (the small island), the 16th century expansion of the port that is now evolving into a splendid residential area, with beautiful marina.
Along the way, your group will get a flavour of Antwerps finest. The world-famous Antwerp ‘hands’, a sip of Elixir d’Anvers, and the typical Belgian fries, served in an authentic “puntzakje”.
We end the ride with a nice portion typical Belgian fries and walk to a nice pub on the main market square for a Bolleke, a local beer.
- From Tuesday till Sunday
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Price: 25euro pp based on a minimum of 15 participants.
Info and reservation, click here.
Capacity and price carriage/Touristram
- Touristram: 325euro – maximum 45 people per tram, more voertuigen
- Seef horsecarriage: 350euro – maximum 26 people (of which 14 upstairs, uncovered )
- Horsecarriage: 350euro – maximum 20 people
- Doubledecker Horsecarriage: 450 euro – maximum 40 people
For smaller groups, this tour can be done by bike as well.